AIM
kgz2747

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

Oh the irony

I saw this first before SF Club and when the guys were brainstorming ideas I thought you made that up.

It's really quite amazing, really.

: 4y-Records : EP 16 : 4y-Records : EP 16

Hah

Good laugh, I always enjoy your work.

Oh yeah,
protip: There's nothing wrong with liking both music that has substance and that doesn't.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Nice...

Don't get me wrong, this latest submission by Egoraptor and friends is awesome, you guys put a ton of effort into the parody.

But! I couldn't help but feel the jokes that were funny from the last episode got old in this episode, and some of the re-occuring gags like "poor voice acting" and "over-the-top stutters" were really forced and to be honest got a tad annoying by the end of the flash. And because of this, the flash as a whole really started to drag towards the end.

In my opinion, I think this episode lasted way longer than it needed to be, especially when the re-occuring gags kept appearing over and over and over.

Sad Larry Sad Larry

Once Again.

Like your other flashes, they harbor very little intellectual humor that even has a hint of witty relevance. I understand peak of your content is the shocking random comedy, however I feel like these flashes are similar to another overrated animation comedy, family guy.

In short, these are a bunch "manatee" jokes that could be written by a middle school writer.

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

awesome

just a fun thrill ride the entire time

by any chance though, would anyone know the 80's song played in the first half of the flash?

Life in the Portal: Pico Life in the Portal: Pico

Awesome

Animation and voices were great, I watched the previous episode and thoroughly enjoyed it as well.

Intro got off a little bit slow, but the second half really pulled through, especially that tid bit of Tom Fulp at the end. Although I felt you could have done so much more with that Pico Flash. Anyways, very nice stuff, keep up the good work man.

The Red Ball The Red Ball

What?

I liked how you tried to experiment with the art style, it was quite unique. The song choice also seemed appropriate.

I'm not quite understanding your philosophy on life however, and it doesn't seem completely drawn out. If anything, life is always changing. New experiences always await us, as we grow up within our niche environment and mature till old age and death. And who knows? Maybe death isn't the end of the journey.

I liked that you tried to make a new perspective on everything, but I feel you didn't do a good job of conveying it, even when you stated it so blatantly at the end.

Doctor's Visit Doctor's Visit

I'm sensing a pattern.

As with your other recent flash, the animation and voice was good for a cartoon flash like this.

However, I can't help but stress that the comedy doesn't seem to be well thought out in some sort of witty or at least shockingly random slapstick humor. I'm not going to preach what's funny and what's not, however I think you should put a little more effort into your punchlines.

The Hard Way The Hard Way

Dissapointed.

Animation and voice was solid for a cartoon, but I can't help but feel that the slapstick comedy was poorly executed.

Space rocket Space rocket

Awesome

Favorited, I specifically like how you tried to create an image with the actual sounds being played.